Monos Foundation has identified five key areas for its work and mission:
1) The study and research of monastic culture, spirituality and values through EDUCATIONAL COURSES, conferences and practical workshops and the publication of materials relevant to them.
2) With churches, organisations, families, individuals, traditional and 'new/lay/secular' monastic communities and children and young people in schools and colleges.
3) In contexts of materialism and secularism and other such social and cultural manifestations.
4) With those requiring advice, counsel and spiritual direction, particularly around the adoption of monastic spirituality into everyday Christian living.
5) Through offering retreats and hospitality wherever appropriate and needed.